Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I sit under a hood hair dryer everyday on low heat for a half hour to dry my very curly hair.?

Is that too damaging to do everyday? I do it because my hair looks awful when I wake up and I find it looks half way decent if I dry it this way. I have fine, light colored treated hair. I just rinse it in the shower with conditioner to get tangles out and wash it 2 days a week. Thanx for any hair advise I can get. CURLY HAIR STINKS!!! :)I sit under a hood hair dryer everyday on low heat for a half hour to dry my very curly hair.?
Of course it's damaging your hair, it's unatural heat being set upon your hair everyday and because your hair is curly its very


susceptible to any kind of damage.


If you brush your hair before you wash it and then again while its damp and just leave it to dry itself then it won't tangle as much.


Trust me my hair is about as curly as you can get.I sit under a hood hair dryer everyday on low heat for a half hour to dry my very curly hair.?
I am not really sure where you live, but you can get an anti frizz serem at sallys beauty supply. Apply it after your done in the shower and let your hair air dry. It will be better in a few days. and yes it is too much stress on your air. Air drying this way will make it smooth and grow faster.
I wouldn't think it would be too damaging at all. Just use plenty of conditioner on the ends and keep it on a low setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment