Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I don't have a hooded hair dryer..can i use a blow dryer instead?

i want to do a roller set but i don't have a hooded hair dryer..so can i just use my blow dryer on warm heat and blow it evenly over my head unti my hair is dry ? (i know it'll take longer but...) pleasseee %26amp; thank u!





:)I don't have a hooded hair dryer..can i use a blow dryer instead?
Definitely! Put it on a warm setting. Concentrate on each roller. It takes a long time to completely dry the hair on a roller. It also depends on the length of your hair and how many times it was wrapped around the roller. You can do a spot check on one to see if it is completely dry. If it isn't, just re-wrap it and blow dry again. Do another spot check using another roller. Don't forget to use some kind of product in your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment